The purpose of the Leadership & Advocacy Fellowship is to provide both an orientation to organized medicine and leadership development for future leaders. This program is a great learning and networking opportunity.
Two Participants will be selected for the annual Leadership and Advocacy Fellowship by the MACEP Board of Directors by application.
2023 Fellowship Class Deadline - November 15, 2022
Leadership & Advocacy Application Form
Guidelines for Participation in the Program
- Identify Individuals with the potential to become leaders in emergency medicine;
- Provide orientation and skills to allow potential leaders to promote emergency medicine locally and nationally;
- Provide opportunities for participants to attend state legislative and regulatory meetings & hearings;
- Facilitate the promotion of fellowship graduates into leadership positions both locally and nationally.
- must be a current member in good standing of MACEP;
- must have a minimum of three years membership in ACEP or EMRA;
- must agree to participate in all elements of the Leadership and Advocacy Fellowship Program (as noted below);
- travel cost for the participant at required conferences will be incurred by the participant with MACEP offering a $600 stipend per conference towards travel costs;
- fellowship program runs from January-December.
- MACEP Board of Directors will review and select Fellows based on applications received by the deadline date;
- Selected fellows will be notifed by MACEP by December 15th
If you have any questions, please contact Tanya Pearson firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone at 781-890-4407.