The purpose of the Leadership & Advocacy Fellowship is to provide both an orientation to organized medicine and leadership development for future leaders. This program is a great learning and networking opportunity.
2 Participants will be selected for the annual Leadership and Advocacy Fellowship by the MACEP Board of Directors by application.
Application deadline is November 15, 2019.
2020 FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS PASSED
Guidelines for Participation in the Program
- Identify Individuals with the potential to become leaders in emergency medicine;
- Provide orientation and skills to allow potential leaders to promote emergency medicine locally and nationally;
- Provide opportunities for participants to attend state legislative and regulatory meetings & hearings;
- Facilitate the promotion of fellowship graduates into leadership positions both locally and nationally.
- must be a current member in good standing of MACEP;
- must have a minimum of three years membership in ACEP or EMRA;
- must agree to participate in all elements of the Leadership and Advocacy Fellowship Program (as noted below);
- travel cost for participant at required conferences will be incurred by participant with MACEP offering a $500 stipend per conference towards travel costs;
- fellowship program runs from January-December.
Please note the dates in 2020 in which applicants need to be available:
- MACEP Board of Directors will review and select Fellows based on applications received by the deadline date;
- Selected fellows will be notifed by MACEP by December 15, 2019.
January 28, 2020 - MACEP Board Meeting
February 25, 2020 - MACEP Board Meeting
March 24, 2020 - MACEP Board Meeting
April 26-28, 2020 - ACEP LAC in Washington, DC
May 6, 2020 - MACEP Annual Meeting
June 25, 2019 - MACEP Board Training Session & Board Meeting
September 23, 2020 - MACEP Board Meeting
October 20, 2020 - MACEP Board Meeting
October 24-25, 2020 - ACEP Council Meetings in Dallas, TX
November 17, 2020 - MACEP Board Meeting
If you have any questions, please contact Tanya Pearson email@example.com
or phone at 781-890-4407.