Baystate Health Emergency Medicine Opportunity
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Medical School – Baystate, is seeking an Emergency Medicine physician to join our organization in western Massachusetts.
Position Highlights –
- Join our strong team of12+ EM physicians and advanced practice providers as well as talented support staff who highly value our team-based environment and excellent collaboration with local primary care and specialty providers.
- Our 20-bed state-of-the-art ED allows us to handle 27,000 visits annually and high acuity patients.
- Opportunity to be Assistant Medical Director for those interested in leadership.
- APPs run our fast-track 7 days/week.
- Excellent specialty backup onsite and at nearby Baystate Medical Center/ University of Massachusetts Medical School, the region’s only Level 1 trauma center.
- Baystate’s 3rd year emergency medicine residents rotate through our ED. Faculty appointment to UMass Medical School.
- Join our 5-hospital emergency medicine service line which handles 208,000 visits annually. Strong central leadership provides excellent support and resources for our community teams.
ABMS BC/BE in Emergency Medicine and a strong commitment to collaboration, courage, quality and lifelong learning.
Baystate Franklin Medical Center is an 89-bed, full-service community hospital in Greenfield MA. We have over 200 physicians and advanced practitioners that provide services such as emergency medicine, obstetrics & gynecology, primary care, oncology and surgery. Our close affiliation with nearby Baystate Medical Center / University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate means that our patients and providers have a vast team of academic generalists and specialists at their fingertips. We offer a diverse culture that provides outstanding opportunities for physicians and advanced practice providers to start and advance their career.
The Pioneer Valley provides extensive access to urban, suburban and rural amenities and is home to five colleges with communities that offer fine dining, shopping, music, galleries, and parks. We are located within two hours of Boston and three hours of NYC and Bradley International Airport is 20 minutes away. When you live and work in the Pioneer Valley, you will enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools and year-round social and cultural events. In fact, Massachusetts was once again ranked #1 in Education nationally by U.S. News and World Report
For more information please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.org
or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers
or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Rakesh Talati, MD, MBA, Chief of Emergency Medicine at BFMC
C/O Melissa Hale, Lead Senior Recruiter at Baystate Health
Phone: 413-794-2624 Email: Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.